Wondering how to launch an online program and sell to your email list?
Avoid the guesswork and the overwhelm and learn from the thousands of hours we’ve spent figuring out how to create an online launch that works.
It can be a lot of pressure getting the mix right – you may be asking yourself how many sales emails you should send to your list, how long your sales page should be and whether or not you should even bother with Facebook ads…
If you’re getting ready to launch, or you’ve tried before, and it didn’t quite hit the mark, we can share everything we know about launching online programs and products.
Here’s what you’ll takeaway:
- The best list building strategies for your business and how to create that one opt-in that will resonate with your audience.
- How you’re going to find, promote and deliver your irresistible opt-in to your ideal client.
- Why keeping it simple and testing your best ideas is crucial before, during and after your launch period.
- Email subject lines, launch schedules and sweeteners that will help you convert your list into paying customers.
- Facebook ad hacks – how to find your audience, create imagery and copy that converts and sells your product or service.
- Report templates so you can easily track all of your launch efforts in one place.
- More tips and tricks to ensure you’re not leaving any money on the table!
- Learnings and takeaways so you can continue to iterate and improve with each and every launch.
Here’s how we’ll work together:
- I’ll send you a pre-work launch questionnaire that you’ll fill out and send back to me
- A 60-minute kick-off coaching session to review your answers and dive a little deeper into your launch content and ideas.
- A PDF document with notes and recommendations and a plan for your next big launch.
- Done-for-you templates for business and launch reporting (to learn what worked and what didn’t work).
- A 60-minute follow up coaching session to review the notes and answer any questions you have.
- Email check-ins during your launch period to make sure you stay on track!
If you require ongoing support or implementation, we can design that on an as-needed basis.
Email us to schedule your free no-obligation 15-minute meet and greet call so we can answer any of your questions.