Strategic Event Management is a one-day corporate event management course. It covers the strategy, design, planning and delivery of smooth and professional events. Topics range from the essentials of preparation to the realities of delivery and troubleshooting under pressure. You will learn hands-on skills and tricks of the trade from veteran event managers, based on a how-to approach and practical checklists.
This course covers the following modules:
- Creating event concepts
- Practical event design
- Systematic event planning
- Professional event execution
This is a universal course designed for learners at different levels and in a range of roles. Learning is pitched at a core level, designed to help you analyse core concepts and execute universal skills.
This course is recommended for professionals from all kinds of organisations who need to organise smooth and professional events to achieve positive publicity.
After this course, you will be able to:
- Create a strong concept and strategy for an event
- Choose the most appropriate format, scale, venue and identity for an event
- Design an engaging programme of content for your event
- Plan and prepare all aspects of event logistics and practicalities
- Manage the delivery of an event on the day