- Discover how much your online presence is affecting your career
- Clean up your social media profiles before they hurt your career
- Clean up your Google results before they hurt your career
- Learn how we can help improve your online reputation
- Why Your Google Results Matter
- Online Reputation Management
- Reputation Monitoring
- Online Reputation Repair
- Our SEO Philosophy
- How to Brand Yourself
- Google My Name
- What is Personal Branding
The information people can find about you online directly impacts your life: Our mission is to help people take back their online reputation and privacy.
- Your Reputation: We believe you should be able to control what people find when they research you online because it impacts your life and career.
- Your Privacy: We believe you should control who can see your personal data and who can’t because exposed sensitive info leads fo hacks, spam, identity theft, and more.
You’ll now be searched online at every stage of your life.
- 75% of hiring managers screen job applicants online.
- 65% of people look up freelancers before hiring them.
- 85% of businesspeople look up the CEO before engaging a company.
- Over half of admissions screen college applicants online.
Unflattering items can appear any time and hurt your career. If you’re not monitoring your presence, you’re at risk.
- Half of employers have turned down a hire because of something negative they found online.
- Half of consumers have not done business with a company or freelancer because of something negative they found.
- Many people don't even realize they have unflattering content, or that something they posted will be taken out of context.
People who look their best online win more opportunities. But most people don’t know how to do it right.
- 56% of employers are less likely to interview you if don’t have a strong online presence.
- Over half of consumers have chosen to do business with a freelancer or company because of a strong online presence.
- The average person switches jobs every 2-3 years, so having a strong personal brand is more important than ever before.
Your personal data is tracked and sold every day, putting your privacy at risk. Dozens of sites expose your private info without your consent, even if you aren’t active online. This puts you at risk of identity theft, hacks and spam.
Our award-winning managed services help individuals improve their online reputation. Our world-class team and technology provide innovative solutions for businesses.